Watkyn LLC is hiring a software developer on an hourly contract basis. We’re a Miami software company that creates custom mobile, web, and desktop software for businesses and organizations. As a Quick Base Solution Provider, we specialize in rapid application development using the Quick Base no-code platform to create what are essentially transactional databases.
This can be a remote or in-office position based in Hollywood, Florida.
Compensation will be based on hours worked at an hourly rate billable in 15-minute increments, paid monthly.
- A software generalist who can work with GIS, telephony, CRMs, web service APIs, and other kinds of systems for our clients in a wide variety of industries
- Fluent English with responsive and professional oral and written communication skills
- Consistently available 15-25 hours per week, primarily during business hours (U.S. eastern time)
- 3+ years of full-time experience as a programmer or equivalent
The Ideal Candidate
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision while adapting to changing priorities
- A solutions-oriented thinker who understands our clients’ real business needs and is able to recommend technology solutions that will solve the problems they face
- Lives in the greater Miami metropolitan area
- Has experience with Quick Base and/or other low-code or no-code platforms like Salesforce or Appian
- Knowledge of SQL and experience database management systems like MySQL, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, etc. and/or NoSQL systems like MongoDB
How to Apply
- Send your resume and an expression of interest to Phillip Dennis on LinkedIn or e-mail the same to us.